The Minister met with:
- President of the State of Eritrea Isaias Afwerki,
- Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania Mohammed Ould Bilal Massoud,
- Daniel Nivagara, Minister of Science, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Mozambique,
- Minister of Innovation and Technology of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Belete Molla.
- the possibility of increasing the number of quotas of the Government of the Russian Federation for students from Africa,
- development of inter-university relations,
- the possibility of universities of the African continent joining the Russian-African University (RAFU),
- organization of joint contests of scientific and technical projects, and much more.
Today there are more than 34 thousand students from Africa studying in Russia, including about 5 thousand on budgetary places.