Open Doors organizers held an online meeting with representatives of leading Chinese universities

During the event the Open Doors organizing universities (ETU “LETI”, HSE, UNN, NUST “MISiS”, TPU, UTMN and MIPT) introduced their English-language educational products such as master’s and doctoral programs as well as summer and winter schools.

Also mentioned was ETU “LETI”'s experience in creation of network programs and joint institutes with Chinese universities.

Present among the listeners were representatives of China-Russia Mathematics Center, Beijing Institute of Technology, Tongji University, Xinjiang University, Renmin University of China, East China Normal University, China University of Petroleum and Xi'an International University.

During the meeting, they collectively stated that 60% of their students are interested in natural and engineering sciences, whiler the other 40% prefer humanities and social sciences.